- This event has passed.
Pop-up: Interior Design & Fashion with an African Twist
October 22, 2017 @ 11:00 am - 6:00 pmFree
On Sunday the 22nd October we will be for the very first time at City Point Brooklyn – this is the new shopping plaza downtown, right across LIU Brooklyn, close to the subway stops Dekalb Ave / Nevins St / Hoyt St. & Jay St. – Metrotech.
And today we will have our Interior Design items as well as Fashion & Accessories available. We will introduce our new Kimono coats!!
- Lollipop Stools – beautified with African fabric
- Vintage Benches & Chairs – upholstered with African fabric
- Storage & Design Baskets – Made out of elephant grass in Ghana
- Handwoven Blankets & Throw-overs from Morocco
- Leather Slippers from Morocco for in-doors
- Blankets from Kenya & Tanzania
- Christmas Ornaments – Made in Ghana
- Kimono Coats
- Balloon Arm Blouse for Fall / Winter
- Brass Rings – Made in Ghana
- Bracelets – Made in South Africa
- Necklaces – Made in Mali
Stop buy and add some color to our apartment & your closet before Winter starts.
We accept cash & credit.